One of the best things about The Ambrose School is becoming part of an exceptional community.
- We’re all students– Everyone at The Ambrose School has the same occupation. We’re students pursuing Truth. Learning is more interesting when you ask tougher questions. When you seek deeper Truth. When you engage with your friends on things that matter.
- Respect– You’re respected here. Our building, our challenging curriculum, and our environment are designed for one thing– excellent learning to the glory of God. Not learning stuff simply to repeat on a test and jump through hoops, but ideas from thinkers who have steered the course of human history. We pursue that which will make a difference in our world– meaningful judgments about how things should be, not how they are.
- Faith– Every thought is taken captive to Christ. No one will try to stop you at an artificial line between your faith and the universe in which you live. This continuous integration of every subject with Christian Truth presents an environment where you wrestle with and come to know the Truth of Christ deeply.
- Order– Here, you can learn without competing for attention or trying to fit in. Our uniforms keep it simple. Our high standards keep things focused. Our friendly environment keeps it joyful.
- A community where we love what God loves– The fruits of the spirit mean that you’ll be welcomed into our family. We’re a small community, so there can be occasional stress, but it’s more like a family with brothers and sisters than a concrete-block institution. We like it that way and we hope you will too.
The Ambrose School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national or ethnic origin, or sex in the administration of its policies, admissions, financial aid, and other school-directed programs.