If you can see the powerful impact that Classical Christian education can have on our community and our culture, we invite you to join with us by contributing financially, prayerfully, as a volunteer, or just by spreading the word about The Ambrose School in the Boise community.
As a non-profit organization, money drives how quickly we can fulfill our vision. We charge as little as we can for our services so that we are affordable for families. Our operational budget is about 90% covered by tuition. The remaining 10% comes from those who share our vision. In addition, our need for a facility has never been more pressing. As you consider giving, consider two things. Our vision is not for tomorrow, it is generational. Our plan is to build an institution that changes the educational outlook in Boise for the next 100+ years. Secondly, our vision for education is not only distinct, but it has influenced the course of history in the past, and can do so in the future. We believe that honorable, thinking, and articulate students will be naturally positioned to become leaders in Idaho in the next generation.
Our fiscal responsibility has been independently verified as part of our accreditation by the ACCS. In addition, we operate efficiently and frugally, ensuring that every dollar given is spent for its maximum value. Our board is committed to being good stewards of the money with which we have been entrusted.
- Land aquisition ($2.4 million in donations)
- Phase 1 of our academic facility ($4.6 million, primarily in bonds)
- Site complete including athletics, playground, and parking ($150,000 in donations)
- Phase 2—our gymnasium ($700,000 in donations)
- Phase 2b– Locker rooms for our gymnasium and 3 new classrooms (about $600,000)
- Completion projects– About $250,000 in projects around the facility including storage sheds, soccer goals, fencing, and parking
- Scholarship funds– With tight economic times, we desire to remain affordable for nearly all families
- Increase teacher salaries
How you can help
The Ambrose School
c/o Jeffrey Miller, Development Director
6100 N. Locust Grove Road
Meridian, ID 83646
Phone (208) 323-3888
We welcome designated gifts for the following:
- Music & art
- Science & technology
- Building fund
- Area of greatest need